I had a call the other day, it was a young man trying to see a home before Calgary's December 2020 lockdown Government of Alberta's website.
He said he needed to see two specific houses before Sunday or he would have to wait until after the lockdown was over.
- No in-person open houses for REALTORS® as professional service providers.
- Masks are mandatory
- Face-to-face interaction should be avoided whenever possible and when not possible, extreme caution should always be exercised.
- Ask your agent if they utilize online meeting tools such as Zoom and Skype to interact with you.
- Ask your realtor if they have online tools which allow you to explore the market from the comfort of your home.
- Realtors® and yourself, prior to going into a home will be required to complete Covid assessment forms determining if you have the onset of a fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, conjunctivitis, gastrointestinal symptoms, or any other cold or flu-like symptoms, stay home for 10 days. Should you continue to feel unwell after 10 days, continue to self isolate. Use Alberta Health Services online assessment tool to determine your next steps.
- The Government of Alberta has released a mobile contact tracing app called ABTraceTogether, learn more on their website.